Monday, September 9, 2013

The tale of the avocado

Hugging A Tree

Here is a photo of me hugging my avocado tree. I like the plant because it survived against all odds. It was started by my mother last year and was give to me because it looked like it was going to die but I was able to restore it back to vitality. It doesn't look like much but it looks much better then when I revived it. When it was given to me it it was only a long stalk with three unhappy leaves. But with plenty of sun it was able to recover.

I like the plant because it has a lot of potential that almost was lost, but instead it can now start thriving just because it got a little help.
I was thinking about it and it sounds a little inspirational in all of the best and stylized ways. It follows the classic story of overcoming a difficult circumstance with help. I can place the theme of this tale from many other stories I have read or hear it just looks different each time.

The avocado started out like many other avocados as a seed that was sprouted into a tender plant.
Just like people start out equal and are cared for by others the avocado was cared for by my mother, with all of its need met. The Avocado grew up into a small tree with a cluster of healthy leaves, but then disaster struck when the living room was rearranged and the avocado no longer was by the window. Just like the avocado people can go through hardships and turmoil that are completely out of their control. Then the avocado begun to wilt, with out its sun its leaves one by one dried and dropped. With out hope and in hard ships people can lose their will to survive. But then the avocado was moved it took a long car ride in a crammed vehicle in the middle of winter, to a new home in another city. Sometimes to overcome a hardship and calamity a great risks are taken sometimes with a journey and a struggle to survive. Then the avocado was taken inside from the cold and placed next to a much larger much more sunny window and watered. It has survived and even though it took some time it recovered and still continues to grow. Overcoming that hardship was likely the greatest challenge in the plants life but because it strives to survive it may one day become great tree. So don't give up! regardless of what you are facing with help even great obstacles can be overcome, and that is the motivational story of my avocado.



No comments:

Post a Comment